Getting a website for your company is just the first step in creating your online presence. You need to regularly update and enhance your website to keep it relevant to your customers and show Google you are worthy of page one rankings in the search results pages. With TH Web Consulting you can have a custom website built for your business that you can update anytime easily! (or get our Sales & Marketing Development Team team to update your website for you for an hourly fee).
At TH Web Consulting, we offer an extensive list of web development services that can be customized according to your company’s needs and budget. Our list of services include Professional Web Design & Development, Web Hosting Set Up, Domain Registration, SSL Certificates, eCommerce Solutions, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Online Payment Processing, Photography & Video Production, Logo & Corporate Identity, Premium Support, Ongoing Site Maintenance, Website Security & Malware Protection, Social Media Integration, Local Search, Graphic Design Services, other Creative Services…
How Much Should a Website Cost, Anyway?
Like the businesses they represent, websites are not all created equal. Websites serve different purposes for a variety of businesses, feature different technology and therefore they can vary greatly in cost as the level of design and functionality increases and becomes more complex to suit your company’s needs. At TH Web Consulting our hourly rate is $75-$125. All of our pricing is based on this hourly rate, our overall costs (wages + overhead) and the long-term costs of properly communicating and supporting our clients.
In order to provide you with excellent service to help you obtain your online goals and objectives, the entire TH Web Consulting team is dedicated to ensuring that the services we provide are built on integrity, respectability, and professionalism. We take pride in giving our clients great customer service every time.
At TH Web Consulting Customer Service is an integral part of our job. Our most vital assets are you – our customers. Without you, we would not and could not exist. We believe that when we satisfy you, you not only help us grow by continuing to do business with us, but recommend us to friends and associates.
It can be hard to get a solid price range for a web design project without going through the laboring research process of contacting lots of web design providers and asking for quotes. Most people will give you a short answer – “It depends,” and that’s true. Prices for websites vary quite a bit depending on what features you need, yet they still fall within a general range, and here it is:
Custom WordPress Website: $2,500-$15,000+ (for design and development + on site SEO)
Custom WordPress with eCommerce: $3,500-$20,000 (for design and development + on site SEO)
In all of our estimates for services we assume the following: All of our estimates are based on our hourly rate ~ Estimates include planning, design, programming, revisions & edits and launch ~ All websites will be mobile/tablet-responsive and look great in all screen sizes ~ All websites are built in an easy to use CMS framework to empower site owner to edit content once site is launched ~ Client will provide all text content, logos, graphics, images (body copy, product/ team images)
An affordable responsive website package that is a perfect starting point for businesses and professionals who want to get online or for those who want a new modern look for their existing website.
This is what a typical responsive website build would consist of
- Beginning Site Design & Planning
- Set up web hosting and domain name for website
- Setup of content management system (CMS), for editing text and images on main website.
- Logo Image/Graphics elements. (eye catching images, buttons for easier navigation)
- Coding and cross-browser testing of all templates. (W3C Compliant html and css coding)
- 100% Mobile Responsive – Extensive cross-browser testing at multiple resolutions. (site easily read across all screen sizes and browsers)
- All Pages, Site Images, Video to be coded to be SEO friendly. Onsite Search Engine Optimization for Organic Search Traffic.
- Create Custom Contact Page & Contact Forms with anti spam security
- The site will include the following pages: Home, About, Contact page, Portfolio/Image Gallery, Services, Licensing & Certifications, Awards, Testimonials, other pages added as needed.
- Woocomerce – ecommerce software add-on includes shopping cart, checkout, and payment processing (If eCommerce site)
- Membership Software add-on – visitors/buyers added to your membership database. Each new user is given a username/password for future logins. (If Membership site)
- Install Google analytics tracking code for site traffic and demographics
- Connect site to Google Webmaster Tools to take advantage of all of their website and search engine tools and resources.
- Submit sitemaps to get all pages indexed into the search engines results pages.
- Add Site Security software plugins to secure website from DDOS attacks, hacking, malware and email spam (Highly Recommended)
- Blog for Latest News, Current events
- Social Media Integration with Twitter and Facebook
- Install SSL Certificate (Required if collected Customer Data)
Payment Options: All support services, maintenance services, emergency support services, graphic design services, SEO services must be paid in full before work begins. For projects over $2,500 and up we will break up payment into multiple payments and we’re always experimenting with this. There’s price theory/sales that goes into this. Generally we do 50/50 Split Payment – 50% down to start your project and then 50% on delivery of site. However, on much larger scale projects we’ve broken things out in multiple monthly payments – and in some cases even cost-averaged everything (website, hosting, support, on-going marketing) over the first 12 months. Each client is different so we try to remain flexible.
A La Carte Menu of Services
For an additional Costs, you can add these services to the web design package of your choice to further customize your package.
Domain Registration – $11.99 – $14.99
Web Hosting Setup (Free Set-up with one of our web design or re-design packages)
- Dedicated Web Hosting – Starting $119.00/mo*
- Managed WordPress Hosting – Starting at $5.95 /mo*
- Install SSL Certificate (enables HTTPS on your website) $99 + Cost of SSL Certificate
Website Development Hourly Rate Basic (Simple Edits) $75 per hour
Website Development Hourly Rate Advanced (Custom Coding) $100 per hour
- Web Page/Content Creation (Client Provided) $85 per page
- Web Page/Content Creation (in-house) $125 per page
Website Monthly Maintenance – Packages Starting at $59.99/mo*
Website Security/Malware Protection
- Hacked Website / Malware Removal
Search Engine Optimization
- Website Analysis
- Local SEO Starter Package (Local Citation Builder and Directory Submission) $997 One-Time and $99 per month maintenance (NOTE: For each business address if business has multiple locations)
Graphic & Print Design Hourly Rate $75
- Brochures & Flyer design – Call Us for Quote
- Logo Design – Starting at $150
- Business Card Design – Call Us for Design Quote (500 cards $45.00 / 1000 cards $60.00)
- Trade-Show Banner Design – Call Us for Quote
24X7 Chat Service For Your Website – $99.00 Set-up + cost of Software Plugin
Emergency Service / Rush Jobs (we put you above the other sites and get it done ASAP) $500 + Cost of Project