Mobilegeddon is here! If your website is not mobile friendly your online business (website) is in serious trouble.
Here is what you need to know about going mobile responsive or what some others call mobile-friendly. To me…they are one and the same.
If your business is affected…Make sure to read this to the very end because I am going to offer you an amazing deal to upgrade your current old website to a brand new mobile friendly design.
You should be concerned about the effect Google’s Mobile First mobile-friendly algorithm change has had, and will have on your website’s mobile rankings, because if you are not mobile friendly your site will not show up in any search results before any mobile friendly websites or in other words…all your competitors!
While you are out of time…You can still transform your old and outdated static website into a mobile responsive one that passes Google’s own mobile-friendly test, and save yourself from falling out of the mobile search rankings completely.
SO IT IS UP TO YOU TO SAVE YOUR BUSINESS FROM ONLINE EXTINCTION!
Google has given marketers and website owners a clear signals since 2010 that it was heading in this direction. So if you have been paying attention to technology and consumerism you should know by now that everybody you know has a mobile device of one kind or another.
Google has warned since 2010 that the Google Mobile first index or google first search results are coming and to update your website to be mobile friendly, so I am not telling you anything new here only trying to tell you once more that having a mobile friendly website is no longer an option, IT IS A REQUIREMENT!
See the basic idea here is to give mobile users a better search experience. Have you gone to a website and you had to leave because it was taking forever to load up, would not load, or it was too hard to navigate? Guess what? If you have an old static website…That is you! You are giving a terrible user experience to your website visitors, that is what your website does on a mobile device because it is old technology that does not render properly in mobile devices.
For all of you out there wondering what not render properly means…it means your looks terrible in a mobile device and your potential customers are going to your competitor’s website.
As consumer that does all of my research online, Thankfully, most business owners have heeded the call and now offer pretty decent mobile pages, and guess what… they are most likely your competitors. Your competitors that decided to keep up with technology, do not have to worry about Mobilegeddon or about you being any further competition for them online anymore if you decide to not upgrade your online business to be mobile friendly.
Let me throw some Mobile Friendly knowledge at you, I did the research so you don’t have too! I could have added 20 more reasons why you need to upgrade your online business! But I wanted to keep this video as short as possible. I grabbed what i think should convince you that you need to make a change.
- Google drives 96% of mobile search traffic, followed by Yahoo at 2% and Bing at 1%.
- Google Mobile First….96% of the mobile search traffic is in Google. 96% of the people will not be finding you! The other 4% won’t matter they can’t find you anyway.
- 57% of users say they won’t recommend a business with a poorly-designed mobile site.
- Google says 61% of users are unlikely to return to a mobile site they had trouble accessing and 40% visit a competitor’s site instead.
- Tablets account for the highest add-to-cart rates on eCommerce websites at 8.58%.
I know it sounds redundant, but having a responsive website is no longer an option — it’s a requirement.
- 83% of mobile users say that a seamless experience across all devices is very important
Your mobile friendly website should make it as easy as possible for your potential customers to access your content.
- 88% of consumers who search for a type of local business on a mobile device call or go to that business within 24 hours.
That goes to show you that people use their mobile device to find a local business when they’re ready to buy and a great mobile website makes the decision even easier for them.
- 40% Of Mobile Searches Have Local Intent
- Website that load in 5 seconds on mobile see 25% more ad visibility and 70% longer session duration.
- According to Google, 34 percent of online purchases now happen on a mobile device.
- Over 51 percent of smartphone users have discovered a new company or product when conducting a search on their smartphones.
- There has been a 2x increase in “near me” searches in the past year. Think local.
- Searches related to “how to” on YouTube are growing 70 percent year over year. Produce mobile content that engages such as video.
- 82 percent of smartphone users consult their phone while in a store. Track, measure and attribute online and offline performance.
So you can see the importance of upgrading your business right?
In closing…I guess it is up to each business owner (website owner) to decide if they want their website to drop off the face of the internet in 2018 or they want to continue to stay relevant by upgrading and changing with the times and technology. I cannot make you upgrade your business but I can help you upgrade your business!
The days of people engaging exclusively on desktop are long over. Mobile optimization is a must.
IS YOUR WEBSIRE MOBILE FRIENDLY?
To determine if you website is mobile friendly or not visit the Google Mobile Friendly Test Site and type in your website url and click “RUN TEST”
If the results show “Page is not mobile friendly” and a RED SMARTPHONE in a Circle WITH A LINE THROUGH IT then it is time for you to visit the following link to my website to fill out my Website Design & Development Questionnaire . Fill out my “Web Design & Development Questionnaire” and I will take your answers and put together a plan to help you catch up to the rest of the online business world and then we can get on the phone and discuss your online business’s future!
THE FUTURE OF YOUR BUSINESS IS IN YOUR HANDS!
Time is running out on your old & outdated website!MOBILEGEDDON COUNTDOWN000Weeks0000Days00Hrs00Min00Sec
I am going to do something I have never done before…
I am going to give the next 5 website owners $1000 OFF of a Mobile Responsive Website Design Upgrade.
To qualify for the special go fill out my Web Design & Development Questionnaire You must fill in the entire questionnaire completely unless it clearly does not pertain to your business. This will also show me that you are serious about upgrading your business.